Monday, May 27, 2013

Alyokhina continuing hunger strike

Via Ekho Moskvy:

"The situation in the colony is difficult. All the convicts who live or work beside me are on lock-up, which means they can't get medical help and exacerbates the situation. I'm now on the sixth day of my hunger strike, with the demand that the prison authorities stop putting pressure on me by means of the other convicts. The administration is ignoring the hunger strike. There is no word from the prosecutor's office and rights defenders of the region. I intend to continue the hunger strike, as I see no other way of inducing the administration to negotiate. Without any reasons being declared, I am deprived of all phone calls, but will take any opportunity to report on myself and my dear IK-28.

Masha Alyokhina
FKU IK-28
Perm Region

27.05.13"

"Ситуация в колонии тяжелая. Всех осужденных, которые живут или работают рядом со мной, закрывают на замок, что лишает их возможности получить медицинскую помощь и обостряет обстановку. Я голодаю на данный момент 6-е сутки с требованием прекратить оказывать давление на меня посредством других осужденных. Администрация голодовку игнорирует. Прокуратура и праврозащитники региона не дают о себе знать. Я намерена голодать дальше, так как другого способа побудить администрацию к переговорам я не вижу. Я лишена всех звонков без объявления причин, но по возможности буду сообщать о себе и дорогой мне ИК-28.

Маша Алехина
ФКУ ИК-28
Пермский край

27.05.13"

No comments: