*** EDITOR-COORDINATOR ***
The Czech civic association Prague Watchdog has been covering the conflict in Chechnya since 2000 via its online project http://www.watchdog.cz, focusing on human rights, media access and coverage, and the local humanitarian and political situation.
Currently we are accepting applications for the job of Editor-Coordinator of this project.
- managing the http://www.watchdog.cz website
- liaison with journalists, translator/proofreader, and webmaster
- contributing to the overall development of the project
- knowledge of English and Russian (excellent command of at least one of these languages plus working knowledge of the other)
- your own PC with Internet access
- interested in the developments in the Northern Caucasus and Russia.
Deadline for applications: December 22, 2006.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel.: +420-602-565-074 (Tomas Vrsovsky).
Published at http://www.watchdog.cz/job on November 22, 2006.