1. Olmert as “Nazi commander in Schindler’s list”(via Melanie Phillips)
2. Nobel Prize for what?
3. Is Kofi Annan listening?
5. CNN’s senior reporter admits Hizbullah “had control” of his footage
6. Et tu, Telegraph?
7. No respect
8. The BBC: A hammer to whack Israel
9. BBC News supporting anti-Israel protests
10. Suzanne Goldenberg returns
Saturday, July 29, 2006
Logging the Bias
Tom Gross's Mideast Media Analysis keeps a file documenting MSM news reports on the present conflict in Lebanon that show an open anti-Israeli bias. The sources range from left to right, covering most areas of the political spectrum. Some recent examples: